Search the Shake!

Sorry, I've been out with a sore Cutler. Updates galore coming soon.

Heat Crunch Time Highlights!

LOL.

LOL.

25-years ago, Len Bias did this.

Get me this out-of-bounds play!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day #1 of the NFL Draft...I'll Take It From Here, Shoe

A few more musings from Day 1......Al Davis is psychotic. I have suspicioned this for many a year, but yesterday confirmed it. The man needs put in a home, for chrissakes. I could see passing up Crabtree for Maclin, but Heywood Banks? Next pick, the 70th-rated safety in the draft...and a kid from Ohio U. to boot? Now, I'm an OU grad, but seriously, a 2nd round football draft pick?......I hear ya , Shoe 'bout the whole cell phone thing. I watched Brian Cushing get "the call" and he then brushed off his mom, dad, & entire family whilst sucking phone with his new boss. How rude......Do ya think Braylon Edwards is packing his shit up right about now? Robiskie & Massiquoi picked by the Brown-Eyes in Rd. 2 = not prickin' around......Convenience stores in the Greater Cincinnati area are stocking their shelves as we speak with a fresh assortment of Twinkies & King Dongs as Andre Smith is headed to town. How cool was it to have Rey Maualuga available at #2 though. I love the Samoan football players, they're scary as shit. Maybe he, Carson & Keith Rivers can talk the USC Song Girls into coming to town this September, eh?......Dallas & Chicago had no Day #1 picks. Zero.
They say championships are won on Day #2 though, at least that's what's on the back of the "How 'Bout Them Cowboys!!" t-shirts Jerry Jones had made for his minions a few years back.

1 comment:

  1. I was terrified that Pittsburgh was going to take Rey and end up with two of those wild Polynesian cats running around back there on defense. Glad we got him.

    ReplyDelete

Man, that chick beside me is smokin'.

Imagine waking up and seeing this on ESPN. I look like I'm having a stroke back there. Good Lord.

Imagine waking up and seeing this on ESPN. I look like I'm having a stroke back there. Good Lord.

3:30 AM, after the Louisville game.

Today's Handshake Visitors