Search the Shake!

Sorry, I've been out with a sore Cutler. Updates galore coming soon.

Heat Crunch Time Highlights!

LOL.

LOL.

25-years ago, Len Bias did this.

Get me this out-of-bounds play!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mountaineers Roll: WV 82, Miami (OH) 46

The boys from WV went to 8-2 today with an 82-46 beatdown of Miami of Ohio. This was the same Miami team that played UCLA close on the road earlier this year. Da'Sean Butler played great (28-points), but I was most impressed with the play of freshman Daryl "Truck" Bryant. The kid from Brooklyn is improving every game. He was 6-9 from the floor and 4-5 from 3-point range in only 24-minutes. Alex Ruoff kicked in with 15 (he's been hurt) and freshman Kevin Jones added 8. Another great freshman, Devin Ebanks, was in the doghouse today but he's going to be a good one. Joe Mazzula sat out again with a shoulder injury.

Remember, the Mountaineers dress 8-freshmen, just 1-senior, and boast the #4 ranked recruiting class in the nation. Look out. The Ohio State University is up next (on the 27th). Game time is 4:00 PM.

On a related note, Billy Hahn is having a beer at Bugsy's as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man, that chick beside me is smokin'.

Imagine waking up and seeing this on ESPN. I look like I'm having a stroke back there. Good Lord.

Imagine waking up and seeing this on ESPN. I look like I'm having a stroke back there. Good Lord.

3:30 AM, after the Louisville game.

Today's Handshake Visitors