Search the Shake!

Sorry, I've been out with a sore Cutler. Updates galore coming soon.

Heat Crunch Time Highlights!

LOL.

LOL.

25-years ago, Len Bias did this.

Get me this out-of-bounds play!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quick Hits (or, I'll Make This Quick Before My PC Crashes)

Hey y'all, just got back from The Golden Coast. Holden Beach, N.C. to be exact, which would explain the "Hey y'all" in my introduction. Just a couple of quick hitters & observations from vacation...

- Coach Jim Tressel is an ego-maniac & needs to be called on it. You think Spurrier & that ilk are in love with themselves, well...hah...check this guy out. Tressel-Ball has indeed worn out its welcome. If you're up on the #3 team in the country, step on their throat for God's sake. It's like the man has a fetish with how close he can come to losing, only to grasp victory from the jaws of defeat like it's 2001 all over again. Screw that pal, I want me some 70-3 games like UC and Coach Brian Kelly. He would look darling in scarlet & gray now that I think of it. Coach Tressel, Rudy G just called...you're needed on his hyper-conservative motivational speaking tour...please go.

- OK, I said I'd make this quick. The Bengals have a big game next week. The players that played today did good. The ones that weren't allowed on the field (Chris Henry) could not help. Get it together Marvin, or your ass can ride shotgun with the Sweater Vest the hell on outta here...

- Watched OSU's next opponent, Toledo, absolutely destroy Colorado. Granted there is no Eric Bienemy or Darian Hagen @ Colorado anymore, but they allegedly are still a Big 12 team. Beware Buckeye fans, the Rockets score 'em quick & in bunches...I'm just sayin'. Next Saturday just think of how close the Bucks are from an 0-3 start.

- My vote for the most entertaining game this past week: Georgia Tech & Clemson. Could have fooled me the ACC is terrible...they just tear the hell outta one another. The ACC commish does need a head wound for scheduling key conference matchups so early though (my #2 game was Florida St. vs. Miami).

- Is Terrelle Pryor regretting coming to OSU? Wow...that kid looks lost sometimes. Just go out and be a legend, kid. Screw Tressel...

1 comment:

  1. It is easy to put up 70-3 scores when you play SE Missouri State. I think St. X or Colerain could've given Cincy a better game.

    ReplyDelete

Man, that chick beside me is smokin'.

Imagine waking up and seeing this on ESPN. I look like I'm having a stroke back there. Good Lord.

Imagine waking up and seeing this on ESPN. I look like I'm having a stroke back there. Good Lord.

3:30 AM, after the Louisville game.

Today's Handshake Visitors